Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Redemption!

Another ZvZ.  At the beginning he didn't respond to my gg for a few and then said "sorry, was AFK....gg".  I figured he was probably telling the truth, but could have been using that time to start a 6 pool or something, so why risk it?

I went 14 pool, got up some defensive Zerglings and then took my second.  He didn't attack until I had my speed upgrade on the way.  I countered after defending, upgraded to Speedlings just as I got to his base and he managed to defend.  We went back and forth while I tech'd to Roaches, but I was doing more damage and eventually won before I could get my first Roach out.

+ 26 Points, Silver League Division Ranking 18, Remaining Bonus Pool 33

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=272297

P.S. Turns out he was AFK, his first build action was a drone at 24 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment