Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Roaches + Infestors beats Roaches every time

I don't know why, but whenever I use Infestors and fungal growth it never seems to impede my opponents armies much.  But when my opponent uses it on me, it always seems to totally hose me.

Perspective?  Or am I doing it wrong?

Either way, ZvZ loss.  He tried to rush me with Zerglings, I defended and macro'd up and tried to push when I wasn't sure if I had an advantage   I sorta did, but then I tried to push too hard again twice and eventually it came back to bite me.

- 6 Points, Silver League Division Rank 19, Remaining Bonus Pool 45

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=272296

Changed replay sites again.  Hopefully this one will stick around for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment