Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Last Placement Match!

I've gotten my ass kicked in 3 of 4 games so far.  Let's see what the last one has in store...

And I got my ass kicked.

Before the Replay:

Protoss just went full out air agression.  I could do NOTHING to deal with it.  And I totally fucked myself with my opening because I tried a different build so worried about getting early 4-gated.

So, GG.  Bronze placed.  I guess more agressive scouting will be required of me in HotS.  And better builds.  I never had any cash in this game, my build sucked.  If I'd had more cash I probably could have won.

After the Replay:

Same as before the replay.  My build sucked, I wasn't getting any income and I just couldn't keep up with his production.

Placed!, Bronze League Division Rank 100, Remaining Bonus Pool 654

No comments:

Post a Comment