Friday, May 17, 2013

AD Viktor, new Meta!

Okay, not really.

Frisco and I bot, Support / ADC.

Our Team:

Soraka Support, Singed Top, Sejuani Jungle, Veigar Mid, Caitlyn ADC

Their Team:

Draven ADC, Shaco Jungle, Renekton Top, Ryze Mid, Taric Support

Their jungle didn't go with a Smite.  I haven't seen that in a long time.  In fact, Shaco went Exhaust / Ghost.  I guess he's going to be ganking a lot.

Our Sejnani couldn't gank.  She'd come in at the wrong time, or not come in at all.

Our Veigar constantly lost to Ryze feeding him heavily and early.

Our Singed constantly complained, constantly blamed the rest of the team.

I don't understand how this is supposed to be fun.  I went 1 and 4 for the night?  I've won 7 of 27 games for the Season?  Am I really the worst player ever?

- 15 Points, Bronze IV Rank 24, 2 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment