Sunday, May 12, 2013

Our team's arguing in the lobby at picks / bans

Our jungle is pissed that our ADC banned MF.  Apparently it's "stupid" to ban an ADC.  You only ban support and jungle.  Apparently it's common sense.  Who knew.

Our Team:
Caitlyn ADC, Janna Support, Amumu Jungle, Katarina Mid, Darius Top

Their Team:
Sona Support, Varus ADC, Karma Mid, Shen Top, Kha'Zix Jungle

Well that didn't go as badly as it could have.  But it came close.

Amumu died a lot and didn't bring much to the team.  He blamed bot for feeding "like no other" but Cait and I had the least number of deaths on the team.  We weren't getting any kills on Varus and Sona, but they weren't getting any on us except for when Amumu came down to try to help with a gank and we all died.

That being said, neither Cait or I was all pro by any means.  Cait kept taking Varus DPS to the face to try and hit Sona and a I was a bit rusty with Janna so it took me a while to really feel comfortable with what I was doing.

By the end of the game I went 0/4/3.  We lost at 32 minutes, I was still level 13 with only 5.9k to myself.

- 21 Points, Bronze Division IV Rank 17, 46 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment