Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I can't get the 25 minute achievement..

On the last mission.  I could bump it down to Normal difficulty...but where'd the fun be in that.

My record?  25:30.  Damnation.

Anyway...on to some matchmaking.

I mean on to some TERRIBLE matchmaking.  God I'm so terrible at this game =)

Before the Replay:

PvZ.  I have no idea how to open with Air as a Protoss now.  I've tried it a few times against the Computer and lost miserably.  I'm scared to try it against a real player.  So instead I did a terrible Gateway opening.

Forgot to build units.  Forgot to chrono boost.  Forgot to build probes.  Forgot forgot forgot.  He just expanded like crazy and kept throwing stuff at the front of my base until I ran out of units.  Simple.  He played not terribly and I played terribly.

After the Replay:

Yeah.  Same deal.  I never had an advantage and constantly screwed up.  I just didn't have my mind around what I was doing.  You'd think this was my first game.  If there's a league below Bronze, that's the one I deserve to be in.

- 0 Points, Bronze League Division Rank 91, Remaining Bonus Pool 116

No comments:

Post a Comment