Monday, May 6, 2013

The Wild Hunt is on!

Duo queue with Frisco.  He played Kha'Zix.

Us: Draven ADC, Kha'Zix Jungle, Sona Support, Pantheon Top, Lissandra Mid

Them: Ezreal ADC, Rengar Jungle, Gragas Top, Brand Mid, Thresh Support

First League game in a while.

Our Pantheon top went quick to 2-0 and I followed-up with a Kha'Zix assisted double kill on Bot.

I might have gotten a little greedy.  But the laneing phase was ending and I was 5/3/4 so it wasn't terrible.

So we turned an early win into a close game by the mid.  But we hadn't thrown it away yet.

I totally failed to steal Baron with my ultimate...timed it waaay wrong.

We ended up winning though!

I went 7/7/13 with 229 CS which isn't totally terrible.

+ 28 Points, Bronze Divison IV Rank 9

Edit: Frisco lost the Wild Hunt quest.  We got a little over aggressive pushing top and got ripped apart.  Frisco, myself and Sona managed to escape, but Rengar caught up and put Frisco down, claiming his head.  Everyone was sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment