Thursday, May 2, 2013

Next HotS season...

Time for my placement match.

Ass kicked.  Mine that is.

Before the Replay:

I'm terrible at PvP.  Always have been, probably always will be.  Not exactly the positive attitude I need.

I had a good first early attack, but then I didn't retreat my units, instead I let them die.

I played too passively, didn't spend my money well, didn't use map awareness the way I meant to.  Overall I played sloppy and he took advantage to build a huge death army of Collosi.

He was ranked Gold.

After the Replay:

I did have an army advantage when I rolled out and took out his third.  I think that was a good move.  I should have had more Gateways up and a forward Pylon to reinforce.

Of course when I lost my whole army to his there I had a 20 food supply deficit to him.

I essentially never caught up after that.  Couldn't watch for his drops, couldn't spend my money, couldn't think straight.

- 0 Points, Bronze League Division Rank 23, Remaining Bonus Pool 42

No comments:

Post a Comment