Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ladder's locked..

But I can still practice with the new units.

Before the Replay:

Booya!  I've modified my TvT opening to be Barracks, Factory, then more Barracks into early pressure and a second expand.

It worked fantastically.  That free siege mode is all the justification I need to go early tanks.  He had a widow mine that did some good damage and ultimately defended against my first push, but it more than paid for itself in his units lost compared to mine and it let me get my second up super safe.

I got more macro going, started a third, threw down some structures for upgrades and pushed with basically the same comp and ended the game.


After the Replay:

I moved out at the 7:15 mark with 50 supply compared to his 28 supply.  6 of that lead was in workers. That makes me feel good.

Watching the replay I was just getting everything a little faster than him.  When he finally finished defending the push at 11 minutes I had 67 supply to his 25.

+ 48 Points, Bronze League Division Rank 48, Remaining Bonus Pool 612

No comments:

Post a Comment