Monday, June 24, 2013

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck =/

Placement match, demoted to Bronze.

Before Replay:

He just 1 based me hard.  God.  He just massed Marines and SCREWED me.  I've never felt so terrible in my life.  I tried to get up a good defense and I just could-not-do-it.  Every time I held him off, he just had a crap ton more Marines incoming.  There was nothing I could do to stabilize and get any good offense or even harass going.

After the Replay:

He opened Supply Depot into Double Barracks.  I should have scouted the front with a Zergling...I saw he had a good number of Marines when I had my Overlord in there but I didn't realize he was going so Marine committed.  4 Barracks before the 5 minute mark.  Banelings earlier and I would have held that quicker.

He produced nothing while he attacked his Marines the first time.  He was supply capped.  I actually feel embarrassed that I lost this game.  He didn't even make an Orbital or rally his Barracks.  Neve expanded.

Okay, by the 13 minute mark he's finally got his Orbital done.  When he realized the Marine-all-in wasn't going to work?  

Lesson learned, send a Zergling to scout-the-front.  Look out for the stupid losses.

- 0 Points, Bronze League, Division Rank 100

No comments:

Post a Comment