Monday, June 24, 2013

Ummm, damn

Apparently Swarm Hosts do MASSIVE amounts of damage.  Like, enough to annihilate my whole front row of Zealots in NO time.

I'm terrible at SC2.

Before Replay:

He kept hitting me with little spurts of Zerglings.  I thought it was just to see what I had and test my defenses.  Apparently it was to prompt me to attack before I was ready and to run my whole-damn-army into his Swarm Hosts.

Not that I had any lack of detection, but I couldn't get anywhere near his Swarm Hosts.

One thing - I made a plan to try to go 3 base as Protoss, in any matchup, by the 15 minute mark.  That's my "goal" to keep my play motivated.  That went reasonably well.  I could have done a better job spending my money, though.

Next time, Protoss versus Zerg, I'm going with a tighter base D and air for my offense.  Less Warp Gates, more Stargates.

After Replay:

I keep forgetting that Hallucinate is free on my Sentries now.  I can throw hallucinated Phoenixes in to scout.  I have to remember to do that.

Nothing else to be learned from this.  Except that I'm terrible at this game.  Also neither of my opponents has "GL" or "HF"d tonight.  Just total silence.  I hate that, makes the opponent seem like a douche.  We're in the Bronze league, this ain't exactly Serious Business SC2.

- 0 Points, Bronze League, Division Rank 100

No comments:

Post a Comment