Friday, June 7, 2013

I would have rather played the ZvZ....

So I rolled up on a ZvZ and I was ready for it.  At the 2 minute mark the guy quit.

Next up was a PvT.  Protoss is always my weakest race and right now I have no idea how to play them well against Terran.  A Platinum Terran, I guess no one from Silver is playing tonight.

Before the Replay:

He just Turtled.  But he did it well.  He spread out, took 3 bases, kept me from getting 3 bases.  Built up a lot quickly.  I didn't stand a chance, I played so terribly.  Lots of Hellbats, Medivacs, Banshees.  Ugg.  I should have built more Immortals and ....and what?  I don't know.  Macro'd better, expanded better, put on pressure?  Templar?

After the Replay:

I could have expanded before he pushed out.  I just failed to.  I could have built a better army, I just failed too.  I didn't have to lose this game.  He was careful and well prepared, but I wasn't outplayed.  I just didn't bring a good game.

+ 0 Points, Silver League Division Rank 49, Remaining Bonus Pool 415

No comments:

Post a Comment