Friday, June 7, 2013

PvP vs Plat...

Yeah, so no Silver Leaguers out tonight.  Probably time to just call it a night here.

Before the Replay:

Random vs Random which, of course, turned into Protoss vs Protoss.  Man I'm terrible at this game =)

He scouted me pretty thoroughly and just out built me.  Plain and simple.  He built more than me faster than me and hit me right before my upgrades came through.  Another minute and I probably would have held my own pretty well.  Or maybe if I'd done less upgrades and gotten more Stalkers.  Either way, GG.

After the Replay:

Oh.  He actually expanded.  So he was on 2 bases.  Even better.....I really got outplayed.  This is an interesting map, I hadn't played it before.  Well my first game of the night where the Zerg quit at 2 minutes was on this map, but that hardly counts.

+ 0 Points, Silver League Division Rank 49, Remaining Bonus Pool 407

No comments:

Post a Comment