Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm so terrible

Before the Replay:

I'm assuming it was a 4-gate.  ZvP.  Somehow I scouted and missed the Pylon until it was too late.  Eventually I notice it's on my mini-map even though I'm staring at the mini map.  Because I'm terrible. =/

So anyway, he basically floods my front with units and I can't stop him.  Producing whatever I can as fast as I can and trying to engage smart but making mistakes.  Forgot my second round of Queens.  Didn't watch to make sure I wasn't supply blocked.  Didn't throw down Spines when I saw the Pylon late.  Bad decision after bad decision.  So bad at this game, when did I get so bad?

After the Replay:

Oh I forgot.  I also failed on getting my first Drone out in a timely manner.  Too busy "GL"ing my opponent.  At least this one threw a response my way.

He built the Pylon at 4 minutes.  That's good to know.  And he built it behind the gas of my 3rd, which is a little hard to get to on this map.  Also good to know.

I could have stopped this.  I scouted early, I suspected it, I looked for it.  And even when I "spotted" it late I still had time.  I just executed poorly.

- 0 Points, Bronze League, Division Rank 48

No comments:

Post a Comment