Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I think I've been clear that PvP is my worse matchup...

...and my least favorite.

I'm so f-ing bad at this game.

Before the Replay:

I'm not sure what he did different.  I'll have to look.  Felt like a 4-Gate with a Mothership core though.  I guess I was thinking this was HotS, surely the 4-Gate is gone?  Right?  Wrong.  Fuck.

After the Replay:

Yeah, 4-gate.  Okay...well lesson learned.  Prepare for the 4-Gate and get my Mothership Core up earlier with more Sentries.

I don't have time for another game tonight, I have work early in the morning.  So last night I went 0-2, tonight I went 1-2 with the only "win" being a default win because he d/c'd.  I probably would have won, but I didn't get to earn it or experience it.  Bunch of crap.

- 0 Points, Bronze League, Division Rank 38

No comments:

Post a Comment