Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Insta-Loss

Random vs Random.  I spawned Zerg.  A brief thought occurred to me.  "We could both Spawn Zerg, I could not go for the 1-base Roach I plan on for vs Zerg and he could 6-pool me and I could get screwed."  It was followed by "Nah, let's just 15 hatch 14 pool like usual and see what happens."

Screwed.  Though he didn't 6-pool me.  He 7-pooled me.

Before the Replay:

Nothing to say.  He 7-pooled me and I went 15 hatch.  He won.

One interesting thing to note, he was level 90 (all 3 races leveled up all the way) and has a *lot* of 1v1 games under his belt over the past week.  I mean, a lot...according to his Match History.  But he's unranked in Season 4.  How?

After the Replay:

Nothing.

- 0 Points, Bronze League, Division Rank 38

No comments:

Post a Comment