Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Now with 100% more Frisco

Our Team:

Shyvana Jungle, Karma Support, Garen Top, Brand Mid, Draven ADC

Their Team:

Zac Jungle, Twisted Fate Mid, Caitlyn ADC, Jax Top, Kassadin Support

Why do I feel like such an awful player in so many games?  I was level 15 at the end of this horrendous loss.  Karma was 16, everyone else on both teams was 18.  I had 166 CS.  Better than most of their team but that was it.  I went 0/8/3.  I couldn't get CS, I couldn't get kills, I couldn't get assists.  All I could do was sit under my tower without access to Creep, or Die.

The common point in all my failures is me.  What am I doing wrong?  This is the problem.  I have no idea.  I can point to little mistakes here and there, but those are just a few little mistakes.  While they add up, they don't add up to this INCREDIBLE number of failures.  I think my losses are something like twice my wins?  It's amazing how terrible I am at this game.

+ 0 LP, Bronze III, 0 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment