Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stepping into the arena on my own...

Last game of my Promotion Series.  We'll see how it goes.

3 of the 5 in the lobby are asking to run Jungle.  This doesn't bode well...

Oh well, Summoner 3 on the other team left the queue.  Starting over!

Second lobby failed....

Third lobby a success so far.

I did picks and bans.  I triple checked for Blitzcrank.  I typed the full name out, I typed just a B and checked all the champions available and I left it blank and scrolled.  He wasn't there.  100% certain.

Then he shows up picked second on their team.  My lobby is raging at me.  Now the last pick is fighting with the middle pick over Jungle and so the last pick is claiming "GG" since he didn't get Jungle.  Man...this is always the way it goes isn't it?

Our Team:

Janna Support, Kennen Top, Udyr Jungle, Akali Mid, Graves ADC

Their Team:

Ezreal ADC, Blitzcrank Support, Zed Top, Hecarim Jungle, Ryze Mid

I don't feel good about this.  I think our mid might do okay?  Especially if she gets some good ganks from Udyr.  I'm not sure how Kennen will do against Zed, but I expect him to do well.  So then we just have to see how we do.  Hecarim, I expect, will be coming in for a lot of Blitz Pulls + Ezreal ADC ganks.

Started a little rough.  I face checked a bush I apparently wasn't paying attention enough to and got messed up by Ezreal and Blitz.  I shut down Blitz pretty hard for a while but they eventually nabbed me.

By then though, Graves was fed and Akali was super fed.  And we started to roll face.  Kill, kill, kill, double kill.  We were up 13 to 6 by the 20 minute mark.

We steam rolled.  Akali was super fed, 17/2/5.  1/1/12 for me, 5/1/11 on Graves.  And 0/7/6 on Blitz.

Promoted to Bronze III

No comments:

Post a Comment