Thursday, July 11, 2013

"Soraka...watch the team rage!"

Our Team:

Soraka Support, Evelynn Jungle, Katarina Mid, Jax Top, Draven ADC

Their Team:

Nidalee Top, Caitlyn ADC, Udyr Jungle, Karthus Mid, Sona Support

Historically we've lost every game where a win would put me in a promotion series.  Something has always gone horribly wrong.

In this case I was going to go Caitlyn but they took her, so I went Draven.  My plan for the passive is to just farm it up.  No need to be agressive.  Let the mana battery keep my mana up and just farm up the passive.

We'll see how it goes...Frisco says that he likes this team comp of ours, which I'm afraid will be the kiss of death =)

Most of our team was pretty whiney.  Kat saying she couldn't leash for Eve on blue buff because she couldn't miss the first 2 CS.  Then Jax complaining that he didn't get a gank right off the bat.  Then of course my Internet dropped (WTF).  All of these things would be frustrating and unexpected in one game, if it wasn't the game that would have gotten me to my promotion series =)

So I get back in and the game's already fallen apart.  Katarina's constantly saying that we're all awful and she hates us all.

We surrendered at 23.  No surprise.

- 21 Points, Bronze IV, 66 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment