Thursday, August 15, 2013

Return of the Jarvan!

Our Team:

Shyvana Jungle, Caitlyn ADC, Malzhar Mid, Lux Support, Jarvan IV Top

Their Team:

Ezreal ADC, Udyr Jungle, Lulu Support, Kennen Mid, Darius Top

So I haven't played Jarvan top in a long time.  Not even sure what I should buy.  Tanky DPS I guess...

Let's see how it goes....got Frisco in the jungle with the dragon, so feeling good about that.

Well I bought the wrong starting items.  Sword and a ward.  Whoops.

That went awful.  Caitlyn was AFK until right before the game start when the player came back "with a burrito".  Then he played awful because he was eating and then went to make another.

He and Lux fought in chat all game.  Cait blamed everyone else for everything all game.  It was awful.

I got demoted for that loss.

2/8/8 in a 30 minute surrender.

+ 0 Points, Demoted to Bronze IV, 0 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment