Saturday, September 7, 2013

First SR Ranked game in a while...

And our Gangplank is screwing everything up....in the lobby.  Grand!  Frisco's going jungle with Trundle.

Our Team:

Trundle Top, Gangplank Mid, Zed Top, Caitlyn ADC, Janna Support

Their Team:

Ahri Mid, Singed Top, Varus ADC, Sona Support, Vi Jungle

That could have gone better.  We started strong, Cait and I were doing good.  Probably too good, we got over confident and started losing.

Our team kept chasing Singed, that was a problem.  I kept getting into range with Varus, that was a problem.

Eventually they were just too fed and we were making too many mistakes.  I think I may have been the only one putting out wards and it took me most of the game to get to any decent items.  We kept getting hit by Sona's ult as a whole team, and they were seriously focusing me down and my team would run away instead of using that time to engage when they were targeting the wrong person and spending their CC cool downs on me.

- 14 Points, Bronze IV, 61 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment