Friday, January 30, 2015

It's the middle of the night, I can't sleep and I'm sick - this should go well

Our Team:

Leona Support, Kayle Mid, Draven ADC, Miss Fortune Top, Rek'Sai Jungle

Their Team:

Lucian ADC, Darius Top, Morgana Support, Malzahar Mid, Lee Sin Jungle

Right away into the pregame channel our first picker declares Support, never bodes well for me.  Not that I don't win from other lanes, I just have the best success in Ranked as support.

I went ADC, taking Draven since Mid and Jungle were also spoken for.  Next round of picks the next person up chooses MF and declares that she'll go ADC.  Winning.

We ended up losing MF around the 12 or 13 minute mark due to her mouse not working.  She came back just in time for us to surrender at 20.  At least I thought she did, but we failed the surrender.

Moments later we lost our first real team fight.  It was 11 kills to 26 at this point.  We'd taken 1 tower to their 6.

Quickly thereafter we lost another team fight and then lost another vote to surrender.  11 to 30.

By 30 minutes they had 2 inhibitors down.  We'd failed a few more votes to surrender and it was 14 to 40.

It finally ended at 33 minutes when we both surrendered and lost our Nexus.

6th Provision Match: Loss

http://youtu.be/xBCcteAx_II

No comments:

Post a Comment