Thursday, February 12, 2015

Originally I was going to play nemesis mode..

But my first lobby disbanded because not everyone could figure out how the game worked, fair enough...

Our Team:

Darius Top, Fizz Mid, Vi Jungle, Draven ADC, Morgana Support

Their Team:

Kennen Top, Amumu Jungle, Kayle Mid, Varus ADC, Zilean Support

There was a positive, friendly, cooperative atmosphere in the pregame chat lobby.  Hoping it translates into the game itself...

We surrendered at 28 minutes.

It was an awful awful game.  Darius got his ass handed to him by Kennen up top and fed him something like 4 kills in 7 minutes.  Fizz was almost the same.  Vi also fed a bunch of kills, but I don't know that I blame her - they happened when she was trying to recover a bad situation.  I took down the only tower we captured.

In the mean time, Amumu, Kennen and Kayle got super fed and just roflstomped us.

-17 Points, Bronze V, Rank 6 (10 Points)

No comments:

Post a Comment