Sunday, February 8, 2015

I pick first...

Being just placed in Bronze V having no points, this worries me that I'm at the top of my group.  Especially when someone says they "main ADC" and have "50 games played with Vayne this season".  I hope a few of those were wins..

Our Team:

Jarvan IV Jungle, Vayne ADC, Hecarim Top, Nami Support, Ahri Mid

Their Team:

Karma Support, Vi Jungle, Gnar Top, Orianna Mid, Jinx ADC

Wow did our Vayne carry.  She scored 28 of our team's 53 kills.  I guess he wasn't lying about being good with Vayne.

Bot ran hard picking up kills left and right.  I ganked Mid and Top and Bot a few times, but for not much effect.  However it didn't matter...our Nami was great and worked well with Vayne and their team just crumpled.

+ 72 Points, Bronze V, Rank 4

YouTubeToFollow

No comments:

Post a Comment