Sunday, February 8, 2015

Final Placement Match for the season...

I was first Pick and the enemy team banned Braum.  Which I'd never seen before...

Fortunately no one on my team had a strong preference for Jungle or Support, so I thought I'd Support Zyra but couldn't find my Rune / Mastery for AP Support (found after champ select of course) so I went JIV Jungle.

Our Team:

Jarvan IV Jungle, Ahri Mid, Darius Top, Caitlyn ADC, Annie Support

Their Team:

Zed Mid, Pantheon Top, Quinn ADC, Hecarim Jungle, Anivia Support

Right off the our bot lane got destroyed.  They got first blood quick, followed it up with another kill and another and another.  Not long after that Caitlyn just gave up bot lane and started to gank other lanes hoping for some kills.  That didn't work out for her.

I did my best but couldn't keep up with the needs.  We had 0 control over the map bot lane and I couldn't seem to get any back.  Quickly things crumbled.

It should be a mark of how bad things were that I had the highest CS on my team.

10th Placement Match - Loss.  Placement - Bronze V.  No surprise.

http://youtu.be/oWyS_6b_5sc

No comments:

Post a Comment