Thursday, March 19, 2015

4 Teleports...

Our Team:

Jayce Top, Udyr Mid, Jinx ADC, Malzahar Mid, Taric Support

Their Team:

Lucian ADC, Leona Support, Kha'Zix Top, Warwick Jungle,  Morgana Mid

Their Morgana brought Teleport.  Our Malzahar, Udyr and myself also did...

So this game was awful.  Kha'Zix got crazy strong crazy fast.  No back, just his kit outmatched Jayce's so well so quickly at level 3 he started diving me.  It didn't take long for him to pick up his first kill.

He ended up getting 3 kills off me in lane.  Udyr ganked twice, the first time he came in and ganked when Kha'Zix was almost under his tower.  The second time he came in as Kha'Zix dove me under my tower.  I drove him off but because Udyr was there I engaged.  Unfortunately it didn't go well and he killed me for time #3, to which Udyr responded telling me I was "so f***ing bad and was feeding".  The game only got worse from there.

Kha'Zix carried their team.  I had minimal help top lane so he did well there.  I pinged MIA multiple times when he'd disappear and push my lane hard, but people would still die and still complain about no MIA being called.  He fed off the other lanes more than my lane and in the end it was just awful.

He went 24/3/6.  Their next highest killer was 7/2/16 on Lucian.  Our best was Malzahar, 5/9/4, for myself I went 1/10/3.  I never got back into the game once I was beaten in top lane.

+ 0 Points, Bronze IV, 0 LP

YouTube to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment