Monday, March 2, 2015

Going top again!

Our Team:

Azir Mid, Pantheon Top, Sivir ADC, Nidalee Jungle, Brand Support

Their Team:

Graves ADC, Thresh Support, Trundle Top, Warwick Jungle, Ahri Mid

The only person who voiced a preference (or anything for that matter, besides me) was our first picker who wanted mid.  I picked second so I just went top.  Why not...

Not sure how I feel about a Brand support, but I guess we'll see how it goes?

It didn't go well.  Brand was awful.  Azir was awful.  Nidalee was awful.  They all 3 fed the heck out of Graves and Ahri.

In our 29 minute loss Graves picked up 12 kills and 13 assists, Ahri 20 kills.  Azir managed to die 12 times, Nidalee and Brand 9 each.  I'm pretty sure Brand died twice in the first 5 minutes though.

Loss, - 15 Points, Bronze V, 65 LP

http://youtu.be/DWAt45XKBs0

No comments:

Post a Comment