Monday, March 2, 2015

I hate doing the picks / bans

I also hate choosing first.  I like to fill now that I can hit all positions comfortably...

Our Team:

Braum Support, Tryndamere Top, Nidalee Mid, Caitlyn ADC, Warwick Jungle

Their Team:

Leona Support, Udyr Jungle, Corki ADC, Teemo Mid,  Cho'Gath Top

We rolled this team as well.  Unfortunatly it turned out their Udyr D/C'd...but I feel like we would have won anyway.

Caitlyn and I got off to a good start.  They came back and established some domination in the lane but by then we were doing okay.  Got some help, had some team fights and things were going well.

Teemo..was a bit of a problem.  He ended up going 14/7/4, earning a tie with Nidalee for the most kills.

Anyway I'll take it.

+ 17 Points, Bronze V, 80 LP

http://youtu.be/wXu6uQWZpD4

No comments:

Post a Comment