Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hooray pre game chat!

At least from a few people.  Someone who picked a somewhat lane ambiguous choice (Annie, so mid or support) declared the lane they were going to play.

Let's see if it translates to a better game....

Our Team:

Annie Mid, Graves ADC, Morgana Support, Jarvan IV Top, Fiora Jungle

Their Team:

Jinx ADC, Ziggs Mid, Janna Support, Nocturne Jungle, Darius Top

I went Jarvan IV top.  Fiora and I were last to pick on our team and she asked me to swap if they counter picked her in champ select for top.  They "did" apparently with Darius, so we swapped and I ended up on top...so to speak.

I forgot to take teleport though, so I'm a little upset about that.  At least I switched my runes / masteries and my smite for ignite.

Our team rolled them.  Hard.  Znnie went 10/3/5 just stomping them.  Ziggs died 8 times, Jinx 7, Darius 6.  Darius and I each only picked up 2 kill in the top lane, until Annie came up and helped me gank him for a second.  He pretty much drove me out of lane hard but I held back, didn't feed and waited for my opportunity.

Win, + 19 Points, Bronze V, 63 LP

http://youtu.be/PrSz9eupCnk

No comments:

Post a Comment