Sunday, March 6, 2011

Harass, Harass, Harass

I took last night's lesson to heart with this game this morning when I spawned Zerg vs a Protoss.

I think this was my first game on Slag Pits?  I liked it.  But then again, I won so =)

He went 3 Gateway Robo and I went Zerg/Roach into Muta.  I harassed with my Zerglings a few times, shutting down his Expansion attempt once and making him bleed for it a second time.  I then started hitting the front and back with my Roaches and Mutas.  I kept losing my Roach Army which was a mistake..I should have pulled them out more and kept them alive, but his army was a lot stronger than mine and he had observers to spot my burrow.

Fortunately I had expanded a third time so when he rolled over my Natural and Main, while I was able to kill it off, I was by no means dead and was able to rebuild those hatches plus some more and immediately throw my Mutas back in the fight, which is when he quit out.

This was one of those games that gets my heart pumping the whole time.  I'm super keyed up now.

+ 26 Points, Silver League Division, Rank 7

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/156538-1v1-protoss-zerg-slag-pits

No comments:

Post a Comment