Thursday, April 21, 2011

TvT Loss

Well I lost that one pretty convincingly.  I knew on my next TvT I wanted to try a straight Marine push.  I remembered to push when my +1 attack landed, I forgot to wait for Stim.  Or maybe it was done and I just failed to notice?  I almost took down his bunker and then failed to retreat timely.

My build order was kinda wacky and my timing was off, but I still think there's a lot of potential.  I need to remember next time to throw up a missile turret so I can be ready for the cloaked Banshee reply.

I should probably not also rally my marines to the front of the line, don't bring reinforcements on an early Marine push..just what I have when I set out.

- 5 Points, Silver League Division Rank 63, Remaining Bonus Pool 262

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/167058-1v1-terran-backwater-gulch

No comments:

Post a Comment