Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Early" on a Saturday morning

I'm always curious what kind of competition I'll find on the Ladder at 8 AM on a Saturday.  I got my ass handed to me.

ZvP on Xel'Naga...he went heavy Gateway early and I kinda went for a Roach / Hydra mix.  Unfortunately he brought along Observers so my Roaches had trouble getting to the couple of Collosus.  The second push he made went a lot better for him because he tripled his Collosus count and I didn't have my Corruptors out yet.  Then it was over, I just couldn't produce enough and his Collosus with a few Stalkers were basically unstoppable.

Lesson Learned - I seriously underestimate how many Collosus (last night it was Carriers and Void Rays) a Protoss can churn out on 2 Base.  Also if you see him going Collosus get those Corruptors out sooner.

- 9 Points, Silver League Division Rank 14, Remaining Bonus Pool 225

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/2210

No comments:

Post a Comment