Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Mornings!

No easier than Saturdays.

TvP, got my ass handed to me.  He just rolled me good.

I'm not sure what I could have or should have done better.  I had left over Money so I know I wasn't macroing as well as I could have...I just....I couldn't do more.  Physically...I couldn't get more accomplished than I was it felt like.

I did some early harass with Marine / Marauder and widdled down his early Gateway force.  I followed that up with simultaneous drops on his supply lines...not realizing he had a third up and running.  Finally he just came in and killed me.  I downed the Collosus but there were so many Stalkers and Archons that my units got rolled.

I had over 2k/1k in the bank so clearly I macro'd piss poor.  I just felt like I was so busy getting my third up, producing, dropping, scouting, upgrading that I was maxed.  I guess that's a problem.

Lesson Learned - I can't do enough?  I don't know.  I'm having such a problem with any and every Protoss matchup.  PvT, PvZ and PvP - from both sides!

- 11 Points, Silver League Division Rank 13, Remaining Bonus Pool 197

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/2366

No comments:

Post a Comment