Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I don't even have to rewatch this one...

TvZ on Metalopolis.  I let him build all he wanted and he won.  He hit me early with a few Zerglings which didn't get past my wall-in.  But instead of countering hard and forcing him to make Zerglings, I just sat back and one-based Barracks units while he expanded all over the place and rolled me.

But my macro felt a bit better.  My build wasn't very smooth, but I was doing a decent job of keeping up with SCV production and managing my units and upgrades.

Certainly felt better, so slowly getting my basic play mechanics back.  Once those start feeling less cumbersome I can worry more about the in-game tactics.

- 0 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 94, Remaining Bonus Pool 115

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/18181

Btw, it seems that SC2 Replayed.com is broken again and I'm having to manually upload these.

The thing I liked about the site was that it would let you build a profile around a single player.  The lack of the auto-parse upload is really frustrating...but I stay because it at least still lets you differentiate between the Leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment