Friday, March 2, 2012

Better? Better!

I felt a bit better about this game.

I mean, to be clear, I lost.  Rolled at or by the 15 minute mark like all the others since I got placed.  But I felt better.

Cross Map on Shakuras.  He didn't bother to check the Xel'naga towers.  I guess he just didn't think it mattered or just didn't realize that it was hurting him?  My one probe helped me defend so many times.

One of my problems at Protoss, just generically, is I'm not good at counter attacking.  So when I defend something, I never really feel comfortable moving out immediately.

Anyway, my harvester count pretty much kept up with him.  I expanded before he did, but didn't do a good job of keeping up with my upgrades and teching properly.

His tactic was to just keep hitting my front with Barracks units until he broke through.  Eventually he did, but if I'd just done a few things better I could have won.  So I call that a win =)

- 0 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 94, Remaining Bonus Pool

http:///www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/18210

No comments:

Post a Comment