Monday, March 19, 2012

More Macro = More Agression

Okay, new day - same play.  Lots of macro, lots of agression.  Here goes...

And it worked, another victory.  Though to defend my opponent, he was even more rusty than I it seems. Another player just coming back after a long break from the game.

Antiga Shipyard...he did a 14 expand into Roaches.  His income was quite a bit higher than mine early on, but he just wasn't spending as well.  I did good damage to him on my first push at his base, so I kept the pressure up.  Never really pushing in hard, just sitting on his edge and picking off targets until he had a big loss, then I rolled in and it was over.

Well, then I rolled in and 5 minutes later it was over, as he was playing the game where he continues to expand everywhere to avoid death so I just patiently looked for him while building more Orbital Commands all over the map.

+ 28 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 50, Remaining Bonus Pool 228

http://drop.sc/136460

No comments:

Post a Comment