Wednesday, March 14, 2012

If I'm not attacking, I'm losing

Okay so today's plan is this - if I'm not attacking, I'm losing.  However, I can't attack at the expense of my macro so...

Macro first but keep up the harassement.  If my harass dies, that's okay.  If my guys just don't get micro'd and lose terribly, that's okay.  The point is to just keep my units active and my opponent off while I macro macro macro.

Clound Kingdom LE
Monza

Protoss

PvZ, the only match-up I've ever felt 1/2 way decent at with Protoss.  I harassed early with my Probe and then Zealots and just kept it up.  I expanded and expanded and expanded.  If I saw I killed most of his Zerglings, expand!  If I saw I made him cancel his expand, expand!  It worked well, he couldn't get his economy off the ground..he was so afraid of my Zealots and Blink Stalkers that he kept turning Drones into Spine Crawlers.

Felt good to be agressive and just keep pushing him back.  I kept varying it up, so while the core of my army was typically Zealot or Blink Stalker I threw in some Phoenix and DTs here and there.  And just kept attacking him.

Sometimes my attacks weren't any more sophisticated than A-Move into his base, but sometimes that's all it took.

My money climbed pretty high a few times though, so I'll have to work on that.  I still get too caught up in what's going on.

+ 30 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 60, Remaining Bonus Pool 204

http://drop.sc/133809

No comments:

Post a Comment