Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More PvP

That sucked.

Before Replay:

I should have won that game.  I supply blocked myself early, wasted my money, didn't build my Gateways fast enough, all the normal "I'm terrible at Protoss" stuff that I usually do.

He did a tight Colossus ball which I knew was coming and I just wasn't ready for it fast enough.  My money got high and I wasn't spending it properly.  I don't know why Protoss is so hard for me to play?

After Replay:

Yep.  I should have had such the advantage.  I was ahead before he attacked, I was ahead after I defended and then he pulls *way* ahead while my money just climbs quietly and stupidly.  Enough said.

- 10 Points, Silver League Division Rank 14, Remaining Bonus Pool 101

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=273252

No comments:

Post a Comment