Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Autowin =/

How come every time I'm feeling good about a game, the opponent drops?

Before the Replay:

ZvP.  I was a little nervous, but figured I could get away with a 15 pool.  I got my Overlord in for a scout and though I lost him, I got good info on what was coming.  I got my Zerglings in for a scout, saw the expand.  I got my macro hatch up and was teching.  I was scouting the area around me for Proxy Pylons and Observers.  I was trying to decide to expand or poke when he dropped.

After the Replay:

He was planning a Proxy Pylon but I found the Probe and destroyed it before that 4 minute mark.  Didn't even realize!  After that he changed directions and went double Stargate before leaving the match.

Sadly, the only 2 wins I've mustered at the bottom of the bottom league were both to people who left or disconnected from the game.

+ 48 Points, Bronze League, Division Rank 34

No comments:

Post a Comment