Sunday, July 7, 2013

Never give up, Never surrender

If I keep playing and keep looking at my play analytically, I'm bound to improve.  Right?

Not yet anyway.

Before the Replay:

I think it's telling that I've lost how many games over the past 7 days and my rank hasn't changed.

ZvZ.  Followed my planned strategy, 1-base Roach.  I did it, didn't get rushed, felt I could expand and tech.  So I did.  Went Muta.  Got Muats.  Got rolled by a crap ton of Roaches.  Turns out 25+ Roaches are greater than a handful of Roaches, Zerglings, Queens and Mutas.  Good to know.

Also, no ranking but a bunch of 1v1s in his match history recently.  Is this from the unranked play?  He was Platinum in 1v1 last season.

No GL HF or anything either.  Happening more and more.

After the Replay:

My money's high.  I have plenty of larva and available supply.  What am I doing?

No idea.  Just sitting there making mistakes.  Not producing when I should be.  I don't know why.  I could be.  I should be.  If I can't make the unti I want, make drones!  Jesus I'm terrible.

- 0 Points, Bronze League, Division Rank 32

No comments:

Post a Comment